The next home game will be our VP Lunch on 29 February when we welcome Crowborough. I need numbers as early as possible so do let me know.
The menu will be chicken and chorizo, but we can cater for vegetarians and any special dietary needs if we know in advance.
It will be £20 a head for four courses including wine on the table. Sit down time will be 12.30, so be at the club by midday (there will be a guest beer on sale in the bar).
Final numbers by Wednesday 26th please.
Haywards Heath – 7 March
Our home game against top-of-the-table team Haywards Heath has been rearranged for 7 March, after it was postponed due to the weather.
We will be having an informal lunch before the game as originally planned (chilli and rice).
Feel free to start letting me know numbers for that too. That will be another £10 deal, including cheese, plus a drink from the bar.
Intermediate cup draw
As previously announced, we have drawn a home game against Old Colfeians for the final of the London and SE Intermediate Cup on 14 March. We will be having a bangers and mash lunch ahead of the game.
If we progress towards Twickenham, the dates you need for your diary are:
- 11 April (Easter weekend) – Southern final
- 3 May (Sunday) – Final at Twickenham
All upcoming confirmed home matches are:
- 29 February – Crowborough (VP lunch: chicken & chorizo)
- 7 March – Haywards Heath (chilli and rice)
- 14 March – Old Colfeians Intermediate cup final (bangers & mash)
- 28 March – Dover (Food TBA)
- 18 April – Thanet (VP lunch TBA)