Charlton Park was found in 1893 and has been the most inclusive clubs in south-east London for more than 125 years. We’re open to everyone and anyone, from elite athletes in our first XVto fun-loving players in lower sides. There’s also plenty of room for supporters in our bar.
Charlton Park Rugby Football Club
- Charlton Park Rugby Football Club acknowledges its responsibility to safeguard the welfare of all children involved in Charlton Park Rugby Football Club from harm.
- Charlton Park RFC confirms that it adheres to the Rugby Football Union’s Safeguarding Policy and the procedures, practices and guidelines and endorse and adopt the Policy Statement contained in that document and any successor policy.
- A child is anyone under the age of 18 engaged in any rugby union activity. However, where a 17 year old male player is playing in the adult game it is essential that every reasonable precaution is taken to ensure his safety and wellbeing are protected.
- The Key Principles of the RFU Safeguarding Policy are that:
- The welfare of the child is, and must always be, paramount to any other considerations.
- All participants regardless of age, gender, ability or disability, race, faith, culture, size, shape, language or sexual identity have the right to protection from abuse or harm.
- All allegations or suspicions of abuse, neglect, harm and poor practice will be taken seriously and responded to swiftly, fairly and appropriately.